
Well, I did it! I started on Wednesday and it took me two days, but the first room on my list is done.. I didnt take any "before" pictures of this room, but I will try to tonight of my next item on my list... so excited to have found http://whitehouseblackshutters.com! I think I even have my mom on board! I will post pictures of the "after" of the room after I get the bed made tonight... Emily is on her way to Fargo, so I have to redo the bed after I've been camped out there for the past week or so while the yuck has been going around....
Total so far:
Two boxes to Goodwill
1 bag of trash
Here is my list for the next fourty days! Yikes...
1. Spare Bedroom
2. Spare Bedroom
3. Kitchen Drawers (by the sink) -- This is broken up because I have TONS of kitchen storage
4. Mike and Mandy bedroom
5. Mike and Mandy bedroom
6. High cupboards
7. Low cupboards
8. Kitchen closet
9. Book Shelves- Living room
10. Living room closet
11. Caroline Bedroom
12. Caroline Bedroom
13. Living room dresser
14. Bathroom drawers
15. Kitchen sink- under/top
16. Linen closet
17. Under bathroom sink/above
18. Pantry
19. Bathroom "supply" closet (yes we have been blessed with SO MUCH STORAGE, which is full..)
20. Basement toys/organize
21. Basement toys/organize
22. Spare room closet
23. Downstairs bathroom
24. Under basement steps
25. Storage room
26. Storage room
27. Spare room bookshelf
28. Back hall closet
29. Upstairs entertainment center
30. Top of the Garbage can (its a collection point)
31. Under our bed
32. Caroline's baby clothes
33. Caroline's baby clothes
34. Vehicles
35. Kitchen drawers
36. Downstairs bookshelves/bar area
37. Mail/Bill organization
38. Bathtub (needs to be repainted/caulked)
39. Laundry room
40. Laundry room
Wow. It looks like you have a great plan there! I think I am going to take the concept behind it and get a plan in place. If I can just pick 40 spots to work on for those 40 days, I will be good! :) Great job and thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Mandy! I'll be working on this, too, but I don't have a plan written out. I did the main bathroom today (decluttered and spring cleaned) and tomorrow I start on the kitchen. That and the living room should get done before Jacob's birthday party in a couple weeks, so I've got my work cut out for me! :)
ReplyDeleteNice job!!! I like your list, I've found a few spots (mail, bill organization) that I'd like to add to mine. I'll be writing a post on the breakdown of my game plan, thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day, thanks for linking up and joining us. :)