Monday, April 4, 2011

Im back...

Phew, Im back-- behind AGAIN (story of my life) but back... between company this past weekend and still having the crud, which I've determined is allergies, from the snow mold... have any of you "out of staters" ever seen SNOW MOLD?! It looks like cobwebs on the grass where the snow was and is nasty-- since we last talked, I organized my back hall closet, which is nothing to show pictures of, its tiny and mostly shoes and the occasional coat-- I have to figure something out in there still... might have to ask my step-dad to put in some shelves or something.... ohhhh Davvvviiddddd... :)
Tonight, I got back on track and did my living room closet, I took the winter coats downstairs, we each still have one up here just in case, it is April you know and might still snow :) Plus I'd like to wash them before they get put away in the basement closet... so I have pictures of the "after" from today- forgot to take before's until my mom called and reminded me that I havnt done this in awhile! The top shelf now holds a container with candles, a sealed container of my scnetsy's and what you cant see is my stash of gifts I have on hand... below that is a closet hanger that has mittens (which I paired tonight!), a square for Mike's hats, a square that holds the video camera, umbrellas and Caroline's snow pants...
On the floor we have Mike's bowling ball bag... and a laundry basket of purses, which I cleaned out tonight to!




On another note... dont forget to check out

and I also am following http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/, who started a 30 day challenge, this week is the living room/entry way and her challenge is to throw one thing away a day- I'd say I've done good, one bag and 1 for Goodwill :) AHHHHHHHHH, FEELS SO GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Mandy! I've been a little behind, too, but at least we're still doing it, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to clean out our coat closet. It's so full, but the kids still squeeze in there when they want to hide.

    ReplyDelete